After purchasing our hosting account, you will receive a welcome email message from us. It will contain our nameservers, and you will need to update your domain nameservers to ours.
If your domain is registered on NetEarthOne or LogicBoxes-based registrars, you should follow this tutorial to update the nameservers of your domain to ours.
1. Open the NetEarthOne.com or LogicBoxes-based registrar website and log into your account.
2. After a successful login, click on List/Search Orders from the Manage Orders drop-down menu.
3. Under Domain Name, click on the appropriate choice.
4. Scroll down to the Domain Registration option and click on Name Servers.
5. Enter the nameservers found in our Welcome Email and click on the Update Name Servers button.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.
Leave A Comment?